The mission of PartnerCentric’s Sales Development Rep is to increase bookings and quota attainment across the team through tactics including cold calls, outbound email campaigns, linkedin prospecting and other techniques. The SDR achieves this by creating awareness, access, and prospect commitment to meet with PartnerCentric’s Reps for the purpose of a business discussion to assess fit and develop a case for change from a current affiliate program.
Must have a hunter mindset, strong selling skills, comfort with analytics and digital commerce, and driven to exceed targets. Must be a self-starter, persistent, highly motivated, goal-oriented, and passionate individual. Must also have the ability to work with limited supervision, but have the desire to be a part of a high-performing team environment. Success in the role can lead to promotions into more senior sales functions.
- Generate quality new business leads across the industry through tactics including cold calling, outbound emails, linkedin networking and more
- Work in synergy with existing sales team members to generate prospects
- Meet or exceed targets expertly use selling skills daily
- Strong communication skills
- Communicate value proposition
- Overcome initial objections
- Be a team player who embraces coaching with an innate desire to grow
- Able to harness internal resources to deliver results
- Occasionally be open to represent company at various industry events (when travel resumes)
- Work diligently and responsibly from a home office environment
- Bachelor’s degree (not required, but preferred)
- 1-3 years sales experience in a digital environment (desired, but candidates with strong skills will be reviewed from any background)
- Must be comfortable cold calling and doing cold outreach in other forms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Expertise with excel and PPT deck creation
- Experience with CRMs (we use Hubspot)
- Ability to travel up to 15%
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!