Who We Are
PartnerCentric, Inc., an industry-leading fully remote performance marketing agency with employees based in the US and Europe, is looking for a full-time, full stack software Mid Level engineer. If the same old problems look ripe for disruption, and you thrive on innovative, inspiring work that challenges not only you but the status quo, we want you! Come join our growing Product Development & Engineering Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate based on experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Number of hires for this role: 2 (1 with back end leaning, 1 front end)
- Java/J2ee – 4 years (Required)
- AWS Cloud: 2 years (Required)
- GO/GOLANG 1 year (Required)
- 2 years experience in developing and supporting Microservices Architecture
- Front End/UI development using React/React Native, JQuery, Angular/AngularJS a plus
- Experience in BI/ETL (Redshift, Looker API) and/or AI integrations a plus
- Bachelor’s CS or EE (Preferred) or Commensurate Software Engineering Experience
- US Citizen/Ability to work in the US (sponsorship not offered)
- Job is Remote (Eastern Time Zone preferred but not required)
- Ability to Commute/Relocate N/A
Full Job Description
At least 4+ years of development experience in Web Technologies including Java/J2EE, React/React Native, JQuery, Angular/AngularJS, Node.js
Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS Cloud Management and Automation, ECKS for Container Orchestration and Cloud DevOps tool knowledge, LAMBDA functions
2 Years+ Experience in developing and supporting MicroServices
Experienced in Cloud Hosting of Application Scripts Knowledge
Experience with lifecycle management tools like Asana, JIRA, ALM, Confluence, etc
Good understanding of software development & support life-cycle
Strong ability in impact analysis and conducting code reviews.
Experience in Agile methodologies and SCRUM
Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
Efficient communications with distributed team members and other colleagues
Proactive, self-starter, great teammate, willing to pick up an issue, and take ownership through to successful delivery
Strong Problem Solving, Analytical and communication skills required (written and verbal)
Experience and desire to work in a Software Product Development environment
Develop and unit test code in a rapid moving and changing environment
Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!