PartnerCentric, Inc., an industry-leading fully remote performance marketing agency with over 45 employees working from locations all over the country, is looking for a part-time intern. We focus simultaneously on results-oriented relationships with our clients and cultivating strong relationships with our colleagues.
PartnerCentric, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, results driven, self-starter with an extreme interest and love for performance marketing. We have created an opportunity for you to learn more about the industry and help get your foot in the door with affiliate marketing. This is a paid internship that will give you the opportunity to get hands-on performance marketing experience in a fast-paced, fully remote environment. You’ll learn what it takes to launch online campaigns, what it takes to grow them and how it all fits together in between. If you have a strong will to learn, take direction well and are determined to break into Affiliate Marketing, then this is the perfect internship for you!
Including but not limited to: Assist in the creation of affiliate marketing campaigns Publisher research and recruitment to identify opportunities for success Tracking Link Construction HTML Support/Publisher Outreach (including copy writing) Web Research Site Audits Mail Merge Program Maintenance Ad-hoc client requests & project support
Successful Intern Attributes
- High school diploma required; in pursuit of college degree preferable
- At least 18 years of age Strong desire to gain further understanding of digital performance marketing
- Ability to work on a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations for this role to email@example.com. No phone calls please!