Founded in 2017 by industry veteran Stephanie Harris, PartnerCentric stands as the largest independent partnership marketing agency in the US. Our foundation is built on transparency, fierce independence, and a commitment to innovative technology. At PartnerCentric, we are redefining the agency landscape and believe that Better Starts Here.
Our Technical Operations team has a reputation for providing expert-level guidance to our clients and partners alike, leading integrations, migrations, and having mastery-level knowledge of all the technologies in the space and ways to leverage them to benefit our clients. This role will be critical in the furtherance of this reputation.
This role will also gain expert-level knowledge of our proprietary and patented technology. The right individual will be a technologist, curious, able to lead conversations of a technical nature with technical and non-technical stakeholders and leaders, creative in applications of technology, and have a structured and organized approach to their work. The individual will have a strong understanding and perspective on attribution, tracking, and measurement of value within digital marketing.
This role fulfills key functions for PartnerCentric as a best-in-class agency. The Sr. Technical Operations Manager will contribute to efficient and correct integrations of new clients and assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of new tracking issues for all of our clients. This includes tracking testing, review of tracking code and communication with our clients to update and correct technical issues. Duties also encompass product feed operations ownership, documentation for the martech services, and assisting our internal team with technical issues and inquiries. This role will be leveraging PartnerCentric technology at length and will help further our goals of technology utilization and development.
- Lead the operations and growth of our Technical Operations department
- Understanding of tracking systems and required components to achieve the desired implementation
- Executing proper testing protocol and unique scenarios for various integrations and platforms
- Interpret tracking components on all platforms and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Construct and interpret technical documentation
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders regarding timelines, objectives and roadblocks
- Maintain awareness of new technology platforms, capabilities, and implications for our work
- Assess tools as they pertain to our technology roadmap and potential usage
- Ownership of best practices for product feed capabilities for various platforms.
- Comprehension of error reports and ability to communicate implications of errors with stakeholders.
- Onboarding and offboarding clients
- Ownership of updates to integrations and off-boarding process.
- Platform and network comparison documentation
- Documentation for client tracking statuses and implementation, and how-to docs for technical and tracking needs within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong understanding of Analytics, GA4, and Attribution
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of digital advertising operations experience in a dynamic media environment; affiliate marketing experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple client projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!