Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2017 by industry veteran Stephanie Harris, PartnerCentric stands as the largest independent partnership marketing agency in the US. Our foundation is built on transparency, fierce independence, and a commitment to innovative technology. At PartnerCentric, we are redefining the agency landscape and believe that Better Starts Here.
This role exists to drive new client growth for PartnerCentric by maintaining a best in class outbounding machine for generating qualified leads through tactics including cold calls, outbound email campaigns, LinkedIn prospecting and other techniques. This role also supports the sales team by providing tactical support of sales audits, and develops efficient processes for lead generation and sales audit support.
Must have a hunter mindset, strong selling skills, comfort with analytics and digital commerce, and be driven to exceed targets. Must be a self-starter, persistent, highly motivated, goal-oriented, and passionate individual. Must also have the ability to work with limited supervision, but have the desire to be a part of a high-performing team environment. Success in the role can lead to promotions into more senior sales functions.
- Research new business opportunities
- Generate quality new business leads across the industry through tactics including cold calling, outbound emails, LinkedIn networking and more
- Be able to pull and compile reports and manipulate data in Excel
- Work in concert with existing sales team members to generate prospects
- Assist with preparation of sales presentation materials and prospective client program audits
- Meet or exceed targets by expert use of selling skills daily following Sandler methodology
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to expertly communicate our value proposition
- Ability to overcome initial objections and have persistence
- Be a team player who embraces coaching with an innate desire to grow
- Be able to harness internal resources to deliver results
- Occasionally be open to representing the company at various industry events
- Work diligently and responsibly from a home office environment
- Attend and contribute to weekly internal sales meetings and daily team standups
- Bachelor’s degree (not required, but preferred)
- 1-3 years sales experience in a digital environment (desired, but candidates with strong skills will be reviewed from any background). Experience in B2B, managed services and/or managed software, agency, or other high-AOV industry sales is a plus
- Must be comfortable cold calling and doing cold outreach in other forms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Expertise with Google Sheets, Slides, and Excel
- Experience with CRMs (we use Hubspot)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations for this role to email@example.com.. No phone calls please!