Internal Support Specialist- Part Time
PartnerCentric, Inc. is an industry-leading, fully remote performance marketing agency with over 35 employees based in the US and Europe. At our core, we build meaningful relationships and aim to be the best partners for our clients and for each other. We are seeking a remote, part-time Internal Support Specialist to join our Internal Support Team for 20-25 Hrs./Wk.
The Internal Support Team provides tactical support to our Client Services Department, by bringing economy of scale to the routine functions of effective affiliate marketing. We assist our account teams in the execution of campaign strategies across a diverse client portfolio, representing many different verticals. Our mission is to maximize their efficiency by streamlining the processes that reoccur across all programs.
This position will give you exposure to a wide variety of different promotional strategies and tactics utilized in successful affiliate marketing campaigns. It will give great insight into industry workings and help you develop a wide variety of marketable skills. This opportunity is a great stepping stone to the affiliate and e-commerce industry!
Including but not limited to:
- Tracking Link Construction
- HTML Support/Publisher outreach (including copy writing)
- Web Research
- Site audits
- Publisher Recruitment
- Mail Merge
- Ad-hoc client requests & project support
You must be:
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Available during normal working hours, Mon-Fri
- Comfortable navigating a wide variety of applications and web interfaces
You must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently working towards completion (may substitute experience for education)
Working knowledge of Excel is required, basic knowledge of HTML preferred; prior affiliate or e-commerce experience is a plus.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Director of Client Services
PartnerCentric, Inc., an industry-leading fully remote performance marketing agency with over 35 employees based in the US and Europe, is looking for a Director of Client Services. At our core, we build meaningful relationships and aim to be the best partners for our clients and for each other. We are 100% funded by happy customers and provide premium performance marketing services to retail and lead advertisers.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
• Leading multiple clusters of client services teams, which are comprised of account managers, associate account managers, and marketing analysts
• Leading a varied portfolio of client accounts to success and reaching set KPI’s
• Establishing and tracking quarterly goals for the client services department
• Conducting annual performance reviews for team members
• Spearheading account manager strategic support
◦ Creation/collaboration on client annual reviews and 90 day review presentation templates
◦ Creation of other templates for team needs (e.g. dashboards, commission segmentation, etc. Initial creation where structure does not currently exist.)
• Ensuring PartnerCentric revenue retention, account profitability and year over year growth for portfolio
• Effectively managing client escalations resulting in a positive outcome when possible
• Developing rhythm and workflow for each client. This includes: monthly check ins/calls, strategy discussions, quarterly business reviews (as needed), annual reviews (as needed)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of account management experience, including managing a team
- 5+ years in the performance marketing space
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs – especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to travel extensively
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate who:
• Has a positive attitude and is respectful of others, acts as a team player and is willing to help others
• Builds positive working relationships up, down and across the organization
• Is proactive and pursues goals with commitment and takes initiatives eagerly - taking ownership for success and failures
• Follows through on commitments and responsibilities
• Exhibits openness to new ideas, programs, systems and/or structure and can change his/her style to work best with others
• Seeks out and uses available / knowable information/resources to make sound, objective and logical decisions that represent "good judgments" that are in the best interest of the organization
• Gathers data from multiple sources to solve problems and make recommendations for change
As an organization, we take our PIER values (Professional Intimacy, Improvement, Expertise, Responsibility) very seriously and have hired and terminated employees based on their adherence to our core values. More about PIER can be found here.
Think you’d be a great fit? Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!